Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Rates for Recharging Wireless Internet

Answered

Where can I find the rates for renewing my prepaid Telstra Wireless Internet on my laptop?  I know how to renew it using the Turbo Modem but it just asks how much money I want to pay. I want to know how how many months or GB each amount is worth before I proceed.

I have searched and searched but each result has not revealed what I want to know. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Kate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Rates for Recharging Wireless Internet

http://telstra.com.au/broadband/mobile-broadband/prepaid/#rates

The $180 recharge is the only one which currently provides 12 months (365 days) expiry. The available recharge tiers have changed by the sounds of it.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

This is the page you are looking for - http://telstra.com.au/broadband/mobile-broadband/prepaid/

If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted

Thanks for that Kalak.

Last November I paid either $100 or $120 (cannot remember exactly)  for 12 months and now it is shortly due for renewal. The link you provided doesn't seem to have this option. It is only showing 30 days.

In case I did not explain myself properly, I am using a Telstra Turbo Modem on my Laptop while I am on vacation.

Kate

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

http://telstra.com.au/broadband/mobile-broadband/prepaid/#rates

The $180 recharge is the only one which currently provides 12 months (365 days) expiry. The available recharge tiers have changed by the sounds of it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

OK thanks. I can see the number of days when I click on the amount. Yes, the system has changed. Very expensive. Sigh.

Thanks for your help.

Kate

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit