Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

speaking to a human

Answered

I am desperately trying to speak to a telstra human and not the stupid messaging app thing that is not helpful what so ever. 

I don't usually get so frustrated but I have spent the last 2 days going around in circles trying to fix my internet/phone line issues. 

Does anyone have any tips around how to get around the automated phone service to actually speak to someone?

I have contacted the ombudsman but don't know how long this will take. 

Regards, 

Romy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: speaking to a human

Its not at all perfect but the My Telstra app is pretty much the only way to get in touch with Telstra at present under the current Telstra Covid Customer Support model..

If you have a specifc issue, with previous information and references you could try https://fix.telstra.com/error but I would recommend that you don't abuse this - it shouldn't be the first place to deal with Telstra. And yes, it is off shore and not widely publicised.. and it doesn't seem to be working at present, which isn't surprising as Telstra seem to be short of small furry animals to power their systems Smiley Happy

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: speaking to a human

Its not at all perfect but the My Telstra app is pretty much the only way to get in touch with Telstra at present under the current Telstra Covid Customer Support model..

If you have a specifc issue, with previous information and references you could try https://fix.telstra.com/error but I would recommend that you don't abuse this - it shouldn't be the first place to deal with Telstra. And yes, it is off shore and not widely publicised.. and it doesn't seem to be working at present, which isn't surprising as Telstra seem to be short of small furry animals to power their systems Smiley Happy

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit