greg1964
Level 2: Rookie

Strict NAT with Xbox One and Aircard 810s

Hi all, I'm having trouble getting open nat type on my Xbox One using the Aircard 810s (4G Advance 3) I also have a Netgear Smart Cradle and I've tried portforwarding on the Aircard 810, Smart Cradle and both at the same time nothing seems to be working. I have also tried putting the xbox in the DMZ on each device and also seperatly nothing is working.

PLEASE HELP

THANKS.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Harley94
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Strict NAT with Xbox One and Aircard 810s

I too am having this problem if someone would come up with a solution that actually fixes this that would be fantastic... This shouldn't be a problem seeing as I can hotspot off my tablet here and at least get a moderate NAT type and that has slower upload and download speeds, packet loss and latency...
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Strict NAT with Xbox One and Aircard 810s

Hi @Harley94 & @greg1964

According to http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live you need to have the following ports open:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Can you please attempt to open these ports and report back?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit