Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra 4G My Pocket WIFI Plus (ZTE MF910) Problems

I have been travelling in Tasmania and attempting to use a new MF910 for 2 weeks.
It very regularly stops receiving, although is still connected and transmitting, making it unuseable.
Signal strength appears good (3-4 bars H). Have done all the normal things with no change to its performance.
Once in the faulty state, it does not recover unless
    I turn it off and back on.
    The network switches to 3G.
Do I have a faulty device?  Or do they all have this fault?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra 4G My Pocket WIFI Plus (ZTE MF910) Problems

Hi PeterMi,

I've just replied to you in the other thread you posted in. Which is here: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Pre-Paid-Mobile-Broadband/4G-MY-POCKET-WI-FI-PLUS/m-p/402072#M...

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I am wondering if there has been any resolution or fix for this problem?

I have just bought the MF910 and it does not work on 3G at all, i am using my sisters 3G network device to access this forum.

If I had known that this device doesnt work on 3G then I would not have bought it.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Sam24, 

I would recommend taking it back to a Telstra store so they can assess the issue and if necessary, send the device off for further investigation. 

In doing this, we would also liaise with the manufacturer to see if a software update would be a solution to it all. 

Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit