Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra USB 4G is busy

Answered

Hi All,

I have a 4G USB device and all of last night and this morning I have been receiving the message "Telstra USB 4G is busy". I have a prepaid account, but it has heaps of credit. I live in Belconnen in Canberra. Does anyone know if there is a network problem? I did check the service status but it didn't seem to indicate a widespread problem.

Cheers,David.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra USB 4G is busy

Back in business.... reinstalling theTelstra software worked. Not sure what caused the problem, but it is now working. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Just want to ensure you've tried rebooting your computer/unplugging the device to 'reset' it.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted

Tried that a couple of times. Might reinstall the Telstra software if it still isn't working when I go home and then try and ring Telstra. Thank you for your suggestion.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Back in business.... reinstalling theTelstra software worked. Not sure what caused the problem, but it is now working. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit