te12
Level 1: Cadet

Where Do I Purchase Physical vouchers?

Hello, 2 really simple questions:

1 — Can I purchase a physical/paper $150 40GB recharge voucher at a Telstra store?

2 — Can I purchase a physical/paper $150 40GB recharge voucher at a supermarket like Woolworths & Coles?

Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Where Do I Purchase Physical vouchers?

You can purchase a recharge voucher at Coles and Woolworths and many other stores. At the cash register just request Telstra recharge for the amount of the recharge. The voucher will be printed on the receipt. I am not sure if a recharge can be purchased at a Telstra Store.

Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Where Do I Purchase Physical vouchers?

Hi @te12,

As @cf4 wrote, you can purchase a $150 Telstra Pre-Paid Recharge Voucher from Coles or Woolworths supermarket. You can purchase them from the checkout, the self serve checkout or the Service desk. 

I'll add that you can definitely buy a Telstra Pre-Paid Recharge from a Telstra Store...they'll even put the recharge onto your Pre-Paid service if you want them to.

I haven't personally got them to do it because I buy my recharge voucher's at least 1 week before the expiry date of my last recharge. If you put the recharge on too many day's early, you forfeit the remaining day's of the last recharge. Smiley Wink

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit