Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

ZTE MF91 Connected but no Internet - 4G or not

My constant battle with you beut Wireless continues. Having given up on Telstra 3G Wireless via MF30 I went for the new 4G hoping to get the extra speed in the process. Looks like another mistake in the making. I can connect to the SSID with my laptop fine but it struggles to go to any site - speedtest.net simply fails. Same with my iPad as it will connect but not go anywhere fast. I am thinking wheather I am on Vodafone or something. The MF91 shows 3G and even DC connection at times but the speed is a joke here. Finally got my iPhone to connect and it performed best out of the 3 devices. I have done the usual reset/repair etc as I am IT savy but it just seems like a nitemare at times and I have to resort to my wired broadband instead. Any thoughts please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ZTE MF91 Connected but no Internet - 4G or not

Welcome to the forum, Muhith.

I have a few questions to help understand your situation Smiley Happy

- Are you having difficulty with service in all locations or somewhere specific (please include post codes or suburbs in your reply)?

- Have you checked the coverage maps to ensure that you are within 4G coverage?

- Do you know if other Telstra customers seem to experience the same problem in the same locations?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: ZTE MF91 Connected but no Internet - 4G or not

Hi DanK

Same problem, only the disconnection occurs when thr MF91 switches to DC from 3G

Have had several conversations with tech support but to no avail.Face to face tech at Telstra shop

had never heard of the problem. Hope you have an idea

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit