SAT
Level 1: Cadet

$129 mobile plane - unlimited calls or $1500 cap ?

My wife lives interstate, have just changed her mobile from the 99 dollar to 129 dollar plan as part of home/net bundle.  She says the message on phone says unlimited national/mobile calls on one part but then says there is a 1500 dollar cap on another part.  The website says unlimited ( within reason I guess....)  Which is correct ?  Unlimited or $1500 ?  Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: $129 mobile plane - unlimited calls or $1500 cap ?

Is the Cap a Next G Cap Plan or a Freedom Connect Plan? Or a 3G Cap Plan

They all sound the same, but are subtly different. Best way to check would be via the LiveChat feature on this website (Head to the front page, under announcements on the right hand side).

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

SAT
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for reply.

It is a "Next G cap plan."

Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Sat Smiley Happy

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy

I have checked the details of the $129 Next G Cap plan for you and can confirm that  the allowance for eligible calls and messages are unlimited. 

Eligible calls and Messages can be defined as:-

Calls included in the UNLIMITED ‘allowance for eligible calls’ as part of the plan’s minimum monthly spends include:

• Most national direct dial voice and video calls (which includes calls to fixed and mobile numbers in Australia)

• Calls to 1223, 1225, 1236, 12 41 24, 12455, 12488, 12 51 25, 12522, 12555, 1268

• 10 digit calls prefixed with 130

• Six digit calls prefixed with, 131, 132, 133, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139

• National standard mobile originating text messages, picture and video messages

• MessageBank diversion and retrieval charges (voice and video)

• Any other calls determined as eligible by us

I hope this helps Smiley Happy

Lindy - Telstra Community Moderator
    Telstra Social Media Team - You can also speak to us directly on Facebook (http://on.fb.me/fVqdXD), Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Telstra ) & Google+ (http://ow.ly/7Jnh8)

Most importantly, if you found your answer, accept the solution, then give Kudos to users who provided your solution (just click the 'sunshine' icon under their Avatar).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Drat
Level 22: Superhuman

My Offer Summary sheet for the Telstra Next G® Cap Plan $129
——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit