tapdancer
Level 2: Rookie

Accessing incoming mobile calls

Answered

Have new Samsung mobile - first incoming calls today could not be accessed - kept clicking on green phone image - nothing happened.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
tapdancer
Accepted Solution

Re: Accessing incoming mobile calls

Yes, I did just stab at it - I thought that was what I had to do!  I'm 87 and not very "with it" I'm afraid.  I'll swipe next time.  Thank you, Bunty1.  Could you also tell me how I get a key-pad on screen so I can dial 101? 

View solution in original post

DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

G'day young fella, we're both nearly the same vintage. Fine wines never grow old...

Just tap the green icon as per the pic below and that WILL BRING THE KEYPAD UP and just keep on dancing.

Key.jpg

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Bunty1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

You did swipe the green phone icon ? Just clicking on it wont answer the call .Sorry if it sounds like a silly question but depending what handset you are coming from it can happen .
tapdancer
Accepted Solution

Yes, I did just stab at it - I thought that was what I had to do!  I'm 87 and not very "with it" I'm afraid.  I'll swipe next time.  Thank you, Bunty1.  Could you also tell me how I get a key-pad on screen so I can dial 101? 

DEANJA
Accepted Solution

G'day young fella, we're both nearly the same vintage. Fine wines never grow old...

Just tap the green icon as per the pic below and that WILL BRING THE KEYPAD UP and just keep on dancing.

Key.jpg

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Bunty1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

thank you Deanja for answering that one beat me to it 🙂 . Dont you worry about your age tap dancer i also did that the first few times i changed over my last phone i thought i was going mad lol Your doing wonderfully !
tapdancer

Thanks Jeff.  Another problem solved.  Regards Peggy (tapdancer)

tapdancer

Thank you Deanja, and Bunty.  I'm getting there - I think.  Bits and pieces now being digested and hopefully will make me more at home with my new mobile.  Really only carry the mobile in the car for emergencies - knew enough about my old Samsung but the new one is different.  Thanks for your help.  By he way, Bunty, I was still tapdancing in concerts until I had a fall last November.  Can't do it now, but still go to classes for the company, and to help with admin things.  Cheers, Peggy.

DEANJA

Good to hear you're coming to grips with the new phone and thanks for letting us know how you are going with it. Anytime you have any more questions just pop on here and we'll see how we go getting the answers for you. Like my wife, carry's a phone in her handbag for emergicies, very handy.

Just remember the old saying, "Keep on dancing Maria" oops Peggy. penguin

Signature.gif

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit