Level 1: Cadet

All blue tick phones

I live in an area with poor coverage and found that only blue tick certified phones are sufficient to conduct a conversation anywhere in my home and to receive sms without long delays. Can I get a list of all blue tick phones? I see my question gets asked enough, so why doesn't telstra list them all on a single page on their main website (separate from Telstra Shop Online)?!? At the moment you can only find blue tick phones which *telstra online shop* are currently selling (and sometimes they forget to add the blue tick image to the photo of the phone). Telstra online shop isn't the only place whether you can buy a phone - if I buy my phone from another source I'm still going to use the phone on the telstra network... so please tell me all your blue tick phones and provide a page - which isn't on the telstra shop website - listing them which is updated regularly. Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: All blue tick phones

Hi Addictivkaos. 

We don't have a page available, so I can't provide you with one. 
However, you can list it as an idea for consideration here: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Ideas/idb-p/Idea_Exchange_Telstra_Consumer

The list of current Blue Tick Phones is: 

iPhone 5c

iPhone 4s

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

ZTE Telstra Dave

Lumia 625

Huawei Ascend Y300
Samsung Galaxy Young

ZTE Telstra EasyCall 3

Nokia Lumia 520

ZTE Telstra Tough
Blackberry Z10
ZTE Telstra T96
Sony Ericsson Xperia Z
ZTE Telstra Frontier 4G
ZTE Telstra Easytouch 4G
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
Nokia Asha 300
Samsung Galaxy Y
ZTE Telstra EasyTouch Discovery 3
ZTE Telstra EasyCall 2

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Thanks, Which Samsung Galaxy S4 mini version? There is a 4G version I9195 or a non-4G version I9190.
Support Team
Support Team

It would be the 19195 version.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

same for the sony xperia z please!
Support Team
Support Team

It would be 10.3.A.0.423

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

@ShannonD 10.3.A.0.423 is a software update, isn't it? The phone models are C660x
Support Team
Support Team

That's the current software build however at launch it was 10.1.A.1.350. The model number we have is Xperia Z, according to user guide on the Sony website it would be the C6603/C6602.  

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit