Level 1: Cadet

Bill Query

I need to query a charge on my bill but I live overseas and the Australian contact number for support does not allow you to speak to anyone. They want to correspond via text however when I enter my international mobile number is says that is incorrect. With no email address available, no telephone support, and error pages on their website when you query bills, any suggestions how I can get support?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Bill Query

Can you download the My Telstra app on your device (iOS or Android)? You can then use the Chat function there (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks.

Unfortunately they are all computer generated responses which are not helpful at all. I want to talk to a real person but seems like that is impossible!!!

Type in "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi DavidIvanhoe,

Sorry to hear of the troubles you have had with your bills and the unexpected charges.

You can raise a billing dispute online here https://tel.st/acewr and our team will go over this and return any incorrect charges against your account.

Otherwise, you can get in touch with them via the My Telstra App https://tel.st/halz2 messaging service. Just click on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button and type "Billing" and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with this. If you get stuck on the Codi chat bot, you can type "Consultant" to get through to a team member. They can securely access your account details and run a healthcheck on you bill to see what has happened here.

Let me know how you go.

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit