fflglobal
Level 1: Cadet

Call forwarding set up from overseas

I am currently traveling and want to have my mobile number forward to my skype Australian number. How can I do that online? Or do I just do that by calling support? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Call forwarding set up from overseas

Hey fflglobal,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy Please stick around and offer any expertise you may have in the range of topics we have here in our Community.

Please find below link on how to setup Call forwarding on your mobile service. 

How do I set-up/remove my Call Forwarding options?

Thanks fflglobal.

-JoeSmiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ClubMonaVale

We are currently out of the country and wondering how we set up call forwarding on the mobile to another number, while we are travelling.

Renee
Support Team
Support Team

Heya ClubMonaVale,

Welcome to CrowdSupport. Smiley Happy

Absolutely, you can set up call forwarding whilst travelling, and the codes needed are available via:

https://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/turn-call-forward-on

Please note that if you are forwarding your calls to your mobile to another mobile, you do need to ensure you have International Roaming active on the service.

Hope this helps. Smiley Wink

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

ClubMonaVale

thank you that seems to have done the trick... much appreciated. 

James

shsingh

that link is not currently working. i am in the same position and currently overseas while needing to setup forwarding on my Telstra SIM
fickwitt

Agreed. 

Why, oh why, would a Telstra person provide the RIGHT ANSWER on a linked page, but the page is no longer available, making the search/find exercise on Crowdsupport completely useless. 

Really frustrating. 

I need to know how to set call-forwarding of my mobile service in Australia, whilst I am not in posession of the phone. 

Please advise. 

Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi 

Sorry about the previous link, we are working on having that resolved as we speak

You should be able to find the same information http://goo.gl/LNCmD8

-   Lindy 

cyj

The codes on the linked page seem to be for use in Australia. This seems a simple question that could be answered without linking to a page...when overseas, is the correct code +61**21*number*10# ??

KeithRae

I'm presently inBangkok Thailand, I want to divert my Australian Mobile to Thailand chip?

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi KeithRae

Telstra no longer offer Call Forwarding to International Numbers sorry. 

AndrewTW

Seriously. No forwarding to international numbers. Can you supply the name of the person responsible for that decision please. Would like to let appropriate Telstra person know so it can be rectified.

many thanks

DocD

That's the most frustrating thing!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit