Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

CHANGE ORDER - Frustrated!

Answered

I am going round in circles trying to change a delivery address for an nbn order I placed yesterday - tried calling, tried chatbot, tried the update order page - anywhere else I can go or who can i email to get a result

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: CHANGE ORDER - Frustrated!

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

This doesn't work- the link goes to a page that says "sorry, this form is currently unavailable" 

Highlighted

Are you using the 24x7 app or the My Telstra app? You need to be using the My Telstra app, the 24x7 app doesn't work any more (was replaced about 6 weeks ago).

Highlighted

Thanks Jupiter, did that and got through (kind of). Telstra sent out a tech (for a self install FTTC not sure why) who left a NCD and Modem telling me that the NBN hasn't connected my house yet (assuming this is the pit DPU) and that 'they'd be in touch'- nah, that didn't happen. I've been following up, even registered a complaint, the issue is Telstra cannot confirm WHEN a NBN tech MIGHT come out to connect us at the pit or see what the issue is- in the meantime... dribbling along with pathetically slow adsl... No real people to talk to, no answers on when.. nothing- I even tried to cancel the work order today but couldn't get anywhere... I just want to leave telstra at this point and find another provider. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit