Jansonly2000
Level 2: Rookie

Changing providers

Answered

Yesterday I had $36 in my  mobile account. Today nothing and I've only sent two texts!!! You have stolen that $36 because you say I need to put more money in to keep my account open! That's theft!!
After I've spoken to the ombudsman I'm changing providers! No longer happy with you Telstra.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Jansonly2000
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing providers

Thanks Doc but I'm sick of talking to them about it. I'm over it! Thanks anyway - I was hoping Telstra read my comment.

View solution in original post

DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

That is disappointing, no doubt the feedback here goes back to the Telstra Team and it is heard.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DrQ

Have you spoken to Telstra's pre-paid team regarding this? As far as pre-paid services go, most if not all pre-paid service providers have an expiration date on their pre-paid services. It is well listed on all the details of each carriers details, when you check your balance again it is listed, but if it upsets you, your best bet is to call Telstra, ask them if there is another solution... The TIO are there for issues where you were unable to resolve it with the company directly.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Jansonly2000
Accepted Solution

Thanks Doc but I'm sick of talking to them about it. I'm over it! Thanks anyway - I was hoping Telstra read my comment.

DrQ
Accepted Solution

That is disappointing, no doubt the feedback here goes back to the Telstra Team and it is heard.

Helpful Links

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit