Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Connecting outlook to a big pond email account on my android

I have loaded my email account on to my S5 but i can not get my outlook calendar to show or connect at all. I have tried all of the instructions, tips, hints etc to do this. I downloaded the microsoft outlook app but it wants me to use a google account calendar.Hoping someone can assist.

Also

As said my email is working, well mostly my emails that come into my account stay on my laptop until I delete them or file them, the emails that come into my android seem to disappear the day after they are received. They are still on my laptop but not on my phone. More assistance would be appreciated please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Connecting outlook to a big pond email account on my android

did you ever get this working ???

would like to know what you did to get it sorted if you did

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Connecting outlook to a big pond email account on my android

Hi guys, 

This link should help making sure it's all updated. Some feature are still in the works with the new email too sorry. 

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/email/set-up/imap-pop-and-smtp-information-for-manual-em...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit