Brucetas
Level 1: Cadet

Contract ended

I recieved a call from Telstra to say my contract had come to its end. if i go online and order the new iphone and keeping my number will the old out of date contract automatically terminate when the new iphone and contract are ordered.

regards Bruce

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Renee
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Contract ended

Heya Brucetas,

Welcome to CrowdSupport. Smiley Happy

Yes; as your contract has come to an end, it is no longer relevant. When you do order a new iPhone and move your number to the new phone, a new contract will be initiated.

We’ve updated Telstra My Account with some new features can now find out information about early terminations of contracts (ETC) and the contract end date in My Account. This is only just the start of a new phase of ETC related information that will be available to customers on a Self Serve basis to help them find the information they need at the click of a button. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit