Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Coronavirus data

Does anyone know how to request the 25gb data Telstra is offering,  ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Coronavirus data

You can use the below link to register for the free Data.https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/COVID-19

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted

thanks that worked. The thing I find hard to believe is it is so hard to find that link on the 24/7 page.  Why?

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Highlighted

Thanks for that. All done. Something so easy to do was so bloody hard to find on application

Highlighted

There used to be a banner up the top of the Services page to press on, which took you to the link I posted. 

The banner has now changed on my 24/7 App (spare mobile phone) showing "Coronavirus updates for customers."

It's also not showing now in the My Telstra App either.

Could be because they extend the date to register and it stopped showing after the original cut off date??

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted

thanks again. They do a lot right but do create frustration for clients unnecessarily sometimes.

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit