CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

End of $10.00 Monthly Credit On X Small Mobile Phone Service

Answered

You have advised that the subject  monthly credit I now receive, and have received for at least five years, is about to end. You did not say why it is ending. Do I need to do something to retain it ? Or, do you just wish me to go away and do business with somebody else ? Please advise, Paul Roughan.

Paul Roughan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: End of $10.00 Monthly Credit On X Small Mobile Phone Service

Hi Paul, CrowdSupport isn't a customer service channel for Telstra, just customers helping customers. Your best option is to speak to the Billing team on 13 22 00 and query why the promotional credit has expired. If you're being automatically migrated onto a new plan you may lose it, or if you're beyond your contract period it may have fallen off automatically. Chances are if you've been receiving that credit for 5 years it has expired as most contracts were only for 2 years. Those are just educated guesses however, best to check exactly what was applicable to your service with them (Billing) directly. Hope this sheds some light.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: End of $10.00 Monthly Credit On X Small Mobile Phone Service

Hi Paul, CrowdSupport isn't a customer service channel for Telstra, just customers helping customers. Your best option is to speak to the Billing team on 13 22 00 and query why the promotional credit has expired. If you're being automatically migrated onto a new plan you may lose it, or if you're beyond your contract period it may have fallen off automatically. Chances are if you've been receiving that credit for 5 years it has expired as most contracts were only for 2 years. Those are just educated guesses however, best to check exactly what was applicable to your service with them (Billing) directly. Hope this sheds some light.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit