Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

eSim order lost/missing - support will not allow contact over this issue as it is not an emergency

Answered

Hi guys - put an order in on the 28th of March for a new sim + number transfer. Apparently it is yet to ship, the order tracking won't work and every avenue of customer service I try tells me I can't contact them over this due to the Covid-19 outbreak.

Anyone else had similar? Is there a way I can get in touch with someone and explain the the order has apparently gone missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution

Re: eSim order lost/missing - support will not allow contact over this issue as it is not an emergen

Telstra contacted me at 5pm yesterday informing me that they couldn't verify information, and had cancelled the order. No indication of what information couldn't verify. Just bad damn luck I guess.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: eSim order lost/missing - support will not allow contact over this issue as it is not an emergen

Telstra contacted me at 5pm yesterday informing me that they couldn't verify information, and had cancelled the order. No indication of what information couldn't verify. Just bad damn luck I guess.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit