Tarzaan
Level 1: Cadet

Everyday connect plan upgrade

Hi, been getting the runaround from 24/7 chat, they are saying very different to what is written her so ill just ask a new question. If I am on the $60 plan and wish to upgrade to the L $70 plan, can i do so without restarting my contract and without any fees? I still want the phone and I still want the plan, I just want more call allowance.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Everyday connect plan upgrade

hi Tarzaan 

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy 

The Everyday Connect plan was discontinued as of the 4th of March 2014.

If you are changing from an Everyday Connect $60 plan to a Mobile Accelerate plan of $75 per month, and you are more than 31 days inside your current contract, the following would apply. 

-    The Break of Contract fee for your Service contract would be waived. 

-    You would be charged the remaining amount of the MRO (Handset Repayment) as a Lump Sum on your next bill as well as a $50 Recontracting fee.

-    As you would be changing from the Everyday Connect plan to the Mobile Accelerate family of plans, your service would be required to be recontracted.

-    Lindy Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

kimba0203
Level 2: Rookie

Hi there lindy another question here how would I get a copy of the cis in Pdf format for the $60.plan sent to me thanks
kimba0203
Level 2: Rookie

It's for the everyday connector plans with new phone (at the time)
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi kimba0203, 

This is the CIS for the Everyday Connect Plan $60: http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/personal-critical-information-summary-every-day-con...

If you are still in contract, and want more call allowance, are you still able to change up through the same family of plans (Everyday Connect plans). 

The next option up for these plans was the $80 plan: http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/personal-critical-information-summary-every-day-con...

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Ivan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit