Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Fixed dialling numbers

Answered

Does anyone have any knowledge of fixed dialling number function, Ive tried to buy a samsung today but no one in the telstra shop could get the function to work so I didnt buy it, the function is in the menu but is greyed-out, Ive had three 24/7 chats, called samsung, and also telstra 132200 number , no joy, any clues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Fixed dialling numbers

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles-tablets/user-guides-help/telstra-mobile-protect

If you need to restrict usage, this is an easy way to do so.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi,

I wonder if it needs an active sim for it to become active? Sorry I know nothing more.

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles-tablets/user-guides-help/telstra-mobile-protect

If you need to restrict usage, this is an easy way to do so.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

As followup mobile protect does everything that I wanted from FDN and natuarally will work on all mobiles as opposed to only phones that have FDN on the menu. i see heaps of use amongst the disabilty section of which our family is, as a suggestion to any Telstra employees reading this a training run would be of benefit to the telstea employees on the front line, I know of four employees in shop fronts, three on 24/7 chat and one on 132200 number that do not know of this feature, thanks to crowd support for educating me.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit