RoseHart82
Level 1: Cadet

How to view mms on telstra.com

Hi guys am trying to view mms messages online... It sends me a password text which I enter and then it says to hit send.... But there is no send button to hit.... Please help!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: How to view mms on telstra.com

Hello RoseHart82,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport 🙂 Please stick around and offer any expertise you may have in the range of topics we have here in our Community. 

To access MMS's via Telstra.com/viewmms

1. Go to https://mymessages-1.mymessages.telstra.com/mmbox/otp.html 

2. Log in using the details provided in the SMS

3. The images should be avaliable for download

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

georob
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Joe

The two addresses you have listed come back as page not found

Matt_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi RoseHart82,

That isn't good to hear. 

You should receive a webpage and a password to enter in once going to the webpage. Is this what is happening? This only occurs if your handset isn't MMS capable and can't receive MMS. If you have a MMS capable handset then there may be an issue why you can't receive MMS which we can assist with.

Which handset do you have?

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit