Kyza79
Level 3: Gumshoe

I can’t access my account

I’m not happy. I can’t access my account online or on the app

Because you all of a sudden it’s all my sisters information her account instead of mine

We’ve been having this trouble for almost 10years

It’s a massive privacy issue too

I log in with all my details and it has my sisters account instead of mine

I can’t see mine anywhere now

Hi

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I can’t access my account

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information. 

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi doesn't understand the question then type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Kyza79

Ok thanks

Yeh codi didn't want to co-operate earlier lol

I've tried fixing it over text with a consultant and it didn't help 

The first person never got back to me and the second one tried but I don't think fully understood what I was saying

Hi
Kyza79

Hi I don't know what else to do I was told yesterday they can't help me 

I still can't access my account anywhere 

They told me to try in-store but they usually can't help with anything like this either 

Hi
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Hi @Kyza79,

I suggest you lodge a complaint with Telstra. It will probably take longer than normal to receive contact from a Case Manager due to COVID-19.

It sounds like the "Back of house" team need to look into this. 

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

Year's ago I started seeing my sister-in-law's services on my Account (we both have the same first name and surname)....lucky I knew who owned the services that suddenly appeared. 

I spoke to the Complaints team and they were able to remove the services from my Account. There was obviously a glitch in the system. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Kyza79

Thanks I'll do that 😁

Hi

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit