JEN174
Level 1: Cadet

Ignored by telstra at every turn

I am trying to upgrade my go mobile plan to an upfront plan.  I was unable to do this through my account so I went to the chat, they couldn't help me so they sent me to my local store, 120 min round trip (I'm regional) and a 30 min wait later and I was sent away with an email address on a scrap of paper. I have emailed twice and got no response, not even an auto reply so I would at least know I typed in the address correctly. I started out needing my tablet and mobile switched to upfront plans now after being sick of waiting I have cancelled my tablet and ordered a new sim on an upfront plan for it because I don't care about the number on that. My mobile is another story, I need to keep the number but I want all my devices on upfront plans so they can share data. I did try to call yesterday but was on hold for way too long. Why is this so difficult why do so many customer support people have so little information to give. You restrict what they can do and even what info they have way too much. No one has even been able to tell me why my phone is blocked from migrating to a new plan. Case no.13865009. Somebody please help me with my simple request and maybe add auto reply to your email addresses so at least people know they have the right address.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Ignored by telstra at every turn

Not a good experience.

I suggest that you call Telstra Support on 132200 (9am - 8pm AEST Weekdays) and speak to the sales team.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit