Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 6 problem

I can not send photos attached to a message, I alway receive a "message failure" notice

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: iPhone 6 problem

Do you have mobile data turned on, enabled and working?

Picture messaging / MMS will not work over wi-fi, only over the cellular data network.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: iPhone 6 problem

Hi Richmann, 

From your second thread it appears you're having issues with your Mobile Data - so initially can you check Mobile Data is turned on as DrQwerty90 has advised. 

From there - if it's turned on and still isn't working, have a chat with our Mobile Assurance team on 13 22 00 and they'll make sure you have the correct carrier settings - and that we have you set up correctly for data usage on our side. 

Our Mobile Assurance team are available 24x7 to assist you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit