ryansonthemove
Level 1: Cadet

Is a new customer per mobile number or per account holder?

Hi there the reason I ask is, I have just signed up to a Tetstra mobile plan as a new customer. I am porting from another carrier, where I have 2 numbers under the one account, under my name (the other number is my wifes). If I want to get the same Telstra deal as I have orignailly signed up for, would I be able to get second number aswell for the same deal price?

The email confirmation of my initail mobile plan says:

$10 a month off for new customers
If you're a new customer & you sign up online, you'll get a $10 a month credit on your bill when you sign up with us on selected plans. The credit will start on your second bill.
Offer runs until withdrawn by Telstra.

Cheers

Chris

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Is a new customer per mobile number or per account holder?

Basically yes you could, however, your wifes phone would have to be ported and then setup on a seperate billing account.

EG: Each month, you both recieve individual accounts, not both numbers under the master account. Hope that makes sense.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit