Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Keeping current number when transferring from old finished plan to a new plan.

Answered

Hi all, 

I'm looking to change to the Medium BYO Student Mobile Plan on Telstra, and was just wondering if it's possible to keep my current mobile number? 

I'm already with Telstra, and the old 24-month plan I was on (which included a monthly charge + handset repayments) finished a few months ago. So I currently own the handset, and would like to lock in to a new contract hopefully keeping the same number.

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy 

Delia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Keeping current number when transferring from old finished plan to a new plan.

The answer is yes, there should be no problem keeping your number for the new plan.

for further information ask at

24x7 chat support

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Keeping current number when transferring from old finished plan to a new plan.

The answer is yes, there should be no problem keeping your number for the new plan.

for further information ask at

24x7 chat support

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Oh excellent, thank you! I'm currently in queue (#135!) for 24x7 Chat, so thought I'd check out the Crowd Support forum in the meantime. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Smiley Happy glad i could help please feel free to accept my soultuion.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit