Helenvandy
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile plan change

I want the new plan to start now otherwise I am moving to a new provider that also includes unlimited overseas texts and calls included for a lower price. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Mobile plan change

Not sure how we at CrowdSupport can help you with that - there is no account access here, for anybody.

You'll need to use the My Telstra app on your phone, login with your Telstra ID and go to the Get Help tab and then click on the blue Chat icon.

Codi the idiot auto bot will probably annoy you (as happens with most chat users) so just type 'Speak to a consultant' and your message will be place in a queue for a consultant to message you back and start a chat about you issue..

The initial response could take some hours, but you can close the app, as long as you don't log out and you have notifications enabled..  you will get an alert when the reply message comes back to you..  good luck!

The way Telstra customer support is at the moment, no-one would consider you silly to churn your service to another RSP (provider) who treats you better and values your custom more - I am slowly migrating many of my services too..  Smiley Happy

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Mobile plan change

You haven't even stated which plan you want and what steps you have undertaken to get it.

What do you actually want help with?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit