GUMTREE
Level 1: Cadet

MOBILE PLANS

Answered

My GF has a mobile plan with $700 of calls and I have another with $300 of calls. Neither of us ever use more than 50% of the allocated call amounts. Is it possible fior us to have a single plan but attach both mobiles to that plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: MOBILE PLANS

Hey GUMTREE,

welcome to Crowd Support 🙂

Not something that is available sorry as each handset will need to have it's own number and plan associated with that to provide the activation of this service. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey GUMTREE,

welcome to Crowd Support 🙂

Not something that is available sorry as each handset will need to have it's own number and plan associated with that to provide the activation of this service. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

JP08

I`VE HAD MY NEW MOBILE PRE-PAID PLAN NOW FOR A WEEK AND PUT $50 ON IT.

NOW I HAVE $26-00 LEFT AFTER 1 OR 2 CALLS AND 5 OR 6 TEXTS.

I HAD A LOOK AT TELSTRA PAID PLANS AND IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT ALDI MOBILE PLAN L OR XL FOR $25 & $35 GIVING UNLIMITED CALLS AND TXT IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN TELSTRA`S PLANS & PREPAID`S!!

I`LL BE SWITCHING OVER TO ALDI MOBILE ONCE THIS $26 I HAVE LEFT RUNS OUT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!! 

PAT9

My wife's pre paid ran out of credit on sunday so i decided to combine our accounts. all documents were signed on sunday but she still can't make a call. how long does it take to combine the accounts. I am on a $35 plan.

PAT9

she has her own number. We want to swing her across to $35 plan and relate the accounts to one acc number. All documents have been filled in at telstra shop on sunday. still no activation

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Pat9

It can take a few weeks - depending on whether they're processing the change of ownership in store, or sending it in to be completed.

It would be best to check in with the store directly to confirm what they're doing, and when they expect activation. 
You can locate their contact information here: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit