micon
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Upfront plan data sharing not working

Hi all, Data sharing is not working on my new mobile upfront service, I have 4 services on my plan, but they’re not sharing their data. I’ve called the sales team 4 times now who assure me that I should be able to share my data between all my devices as they can’t see anything wrong from their end, but the reality is my new mobile broadband device has been slowed as it’s reached its individual data limit of 5gb even though I,be still got around 80gb of shared data available on my other devices. Can anyone help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Mobile Upfront plan data sharing not working

There's not really anything we can do here. Data Sharing is an account level function and nobody at Crowdsupport has access to the Telstra systems.

Are all your devices on Mobile Upfront Plans (that is the requirement to be able to share data, it can only be shared with devices that are on Mobile Upfront Plans).

Is the device that has been slowed showing in the My Telstra app along with al the other services?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit