Brendos35
Level 1: Cadet

My S7 SIM is not active 27+Hr

Hello,

I singed up for a new plan yesterday at the KIn Kora store Gladstone QLD, I signed up for a Samsung S7 and received my new Micro SIM which would take over from my regular SIM currently in my old phone. I was told it would take an hour or 2 for this to start working. It has currently been 27hr+. My S7 is coming up with no network and emergency calls only. I have tried calling and emailing the Kin Kora store for no responce. Can someone please inform me when my S7 will start working. 

Thanks

Brendan

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero

Re: My S7 SIM is not active 27+Hr

Hi Brendos35,

The best way to speak to someone from any Telstra store is to go into the store. 

Most stores don't answer their phone or check emails. 

Have you tried turning your mobile off, waiting a minute, then back on again? 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Brendos35
Level 1: Cadet

Hello Smiley3,

I am currently working 7-5 all week, maybe get to a store Thursday night for late night, would it matter if its a different store as I am 4hrs away this week.

I have reset both phones every couple of hours and still nothing. 

Thanks

Smiley3

Hi Brendan,

Any Telstra store will be able to look at your account and help you out. 

You could try Live Chat 

https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

or ring 132200.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit