miner100
Level 2: Rookie

Myaccount plan is wrong and now no mobile service

I paid $300 for a prepaid maxi last September 2020 and all has been great until a week ago when my account showed i was on my old long life plan.

Telstra shop confirms i paid for maxi , my plan expires next September but now says no credit and cant place calls.

Shop said they couldn't fix it and lodged a case as i had spent five hours on telstra chat and they didnt have clue, sorry.

So how do i get a service back as its my link to doctors etc

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Myaccount plan is wrong and now no mobile service

The only way is through the chat service. Did you get the case number from the shop so that you could give it to the online consultants? That usually makes life easier. The consultants that you chat with online will only be able to tell you if it has been assigned to someone for followup, they probably won't be able to do anything themselves to fix it as it will have to go to the Level 2 or Level 3 techs to be rectified.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
miner100
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Myaccount plan is wrong and now no mobile service

Thanks

I'll try again. The last three chat sessions handlers seemed very reluctant to escalate what was obviuosly above their call although the very last one finally said it might  have been registers wrongly. He then would take it no further. Thanks again.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit