Boto1
Level 1: Cadet

Network Problems

My boss has a business in the Moranbah area (QLD). We are experiencing problems with the network. People call us but the phone doesn't ring so then we receive a hang up text message. These text messages can take hours to come thru. When we call people we go directly to their message bank as it doesn't connect properly. We have tried calling the Mobile faults line, online chat and our Telstra contracts manager but haven't had any response. Can you help us?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Network Problems

If you have a Telstra Account Executive, I would encourage you to contact your Sales Manager if your AE is being a **bleep** 🙂

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Boto1
Level 1: Cadet

We have tried all avenue we can. No answer at all. Chat online, mobile faults (which was unavailable), account manager, facebook, etc. What else can we do?
Matt_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Boto1,

Is it just one phone service in particular that is experiencing this issue? If it is just the one service effected, is it possible can you please test the simcard in another handset to find out if the handset is at fault? Also how many signal bars are you receiving when trying to make an outbound call?

If it is more than one phone service effected it could certainly be an issue in the location. I can have this investigated for you.

My next question would be: Does the phone work in other locations with no issues?

Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit