Level 1: Cadet

New Telstra Plans - must sign up before 30 Sept 2020

Hello,  

I have been trying since 5 August 2020 to either speak with someone or use the on-line link.

Cannot get anyone to speak with me and the boxes to click to chat or message someone do not work.

The on-line forums do not have any answers that provide the information I require.

Additionally, my Bigpond emails have been hopeless and I have been trying for weeks to close my 2 email addresses. Again, the system does not allow me to close the emails and I cannot contact anyone.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New Telstra Plans - must sign up before 30 Sept 2020

Hi @LC49, my understanding is we're prioritising Medical Priority Assist enquiries, as well as high risk cases which means depending on the enquiry, you may have difficulty getting through & the reason we're guiding some enquiries to our online support paths at present. I'd suggest speaking with our messaging team via the Telstra app so we can help you further with this. If they're unable to resolve, they will escalate this further for you.

To do that, open the Telstra app then tap the 'get help' tab at the bottom of the screen & you will see the blue speech bubble to 'Message Us'. While you will first speak with our virtual assistant Codi, follow the prompts & if they're unable to fix, they will put you through to a team member that can assist further if you type 'more help'. Make sure notifications are on within the Telstra app too, this way you can go about your day & reply further there when you get a response.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit