krisnflea
Level 1: Cadet

Old next G cap plan terms and conditions

Can anyone please post a link or something to an old next g cap plan. I started about 18 months ago on $39 and recently uped it to $79, called to go back to $39 and was told I cant. It is my belief that under the old plan I could change once a month for free, up or down aslong as I didn't go below my signup plan. These days of electronic contracts I cant find mu old one to dispute it. Please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Old next G cap plan terms and conditions

heya Krisnflea

Welcome to Crowd Support 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that you have been told you can't change your Mobile Phone  plan back to the original one.  

I can certainly organise that for you. I will be sending you a PM with a link in it which you can fill your details out, and this will come through to me so I can locate your account and action the changes that you require.

Lindy - Telstra Community Moderator
Telstra Social Media Team - You can also speak to us directly on Facebook (http://on.fb.me/fVqdXD), Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Telstra ) & Google+ (http://ow.ly/7Jnh8)

Most importantly, if you found your answer, accept the solution, then give Kudos to users who provided your solution (just click the 'sunshine' icon under their Avatar).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Drat
Level 22: Superhuman

Can anyone please post a link or something to an old next g cap plan.
Part B – Our current consumer pricing plans, in the Telstra Mobile section of Our Customer Terms

I started about 18 months ago on $39 and recently uped it to $79, called to go back to $39 and was told I cant.
Hmmm, interesting. Clause 6.22 does not actually make provision for that, based on my reading. I think you're best off just taking Lindy up on her offer to switch your plan. 😉
——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

@Drat wrote:

Can anyone please post a link or something to an old next g cap plan.
Part B – Our current consumer pricing plans, in the Telstra Mobile section of Our Customer Terms

I started about 18 months ago on $39 and recently uped it to $79, called to go back to $39 and was told I cant.
Hmmm, interesting. Clause 6.22 does not actually make provision for that, based on my reading. I think you're best off just taking Lindy up on her offer to switch your plan. 😉

Besides, you get better value on a $49 Freedom Connect BYO Plan then you do on a NextG Cap (Assuming your on a contract without a phone).

PS: Its a $39 plan with a $10 minimum data pack (so $49 total)

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit