shaznics101
Level 1: Cadet

Online Order - wrong delivery address put in by Telstra

My order was sent to the wrong address which was an error made by Telstra as I provided the correct details.The order has since been returned to the courier company as the address is invalid and a replacement is supposedly being processed.

I have been waiting over a day for the replacement to be processed and the new tracking number sent to me, but appears that nothing has been shipped yet. I have called 3 times and repeatedly told to just wait as they are expediting it. Expediting? This is taking longer than a new order?

I would have been better off cancelling the first order and placing a new order as it would have been shipped already. I am going overseas and need the phone, so this is now becoming a problem. Telstra call centre told me that it will just take longer if they had to try speed it up? Really?

Order reference: SBS7887248

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Online Order - wrong delivery address put in by Telstra

Good morning,

As you placed your order number here, and may be expecting an official follow-up, I need to advise you that this website will unfortunately be unable to do this, but we can offer you advice what you can do.

You can ring 132200  and say "complaint"   and that will take you to a higher level of customer service.

Or you can go to Telstra 24/7 Live Chat

Regards

Professor Phone

I'm not a Telstra employee.  I have been a mobile subscriber since 1963.

If my advice has been helpful, a Kudo  "tick"    would be most appreciated.

If my advice has solved your problem, please also mark it as a Solution

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
GlennL
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Online Order - wrong delivery address put in by Telstra

Is the number you rang 1300 131 113?

Have you tried online chat? https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit