Amarula2008
Level 1: Cadet

ONLINE10MOBILE24

I received an email offer to move 80Gb, 5G plan including a $10 monthly rebate for 24 months.  This made sense as my current plan is $55pm ... this offered double data and 5G for same cost ($65 - $10) $55pm.  This offer has an expiry data of 04/02/2021. 

I signed into My Telstra selected the change plan / 80Gb plan ... when asked to Confirm no option to enter the Promo Code presented.  

I have subsequently spent time on-line and on phone seeking to confirm that the Promo Code offer will be applied.  I have been redirected to this forum because it is an online offer other parts of Telstra say they have no authority to confirm the offer and update my plan. 

Can someone assist me to apply the Promo Code to my mobile plan which has been upgrade without the offer benefits?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: ONLINE10MOBILE24

Telstra Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra. We are customers like you and obviously have no account access. I think that you should ring again until you find someone in sales who is more helpful.

You need to be very sure you have a good 5G signal inside your house as coverage maps are not always accurate..especially inside. Do you know someone with a 5G phone you can check the coverage with?

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit