Elth
Level 1: Cadet

Options for future Telstra customer?

Answered

Hello,

I have a couple of days left on a Vodafone contract and I am going to port over to Telstra. I have a few questions relating to what the best option would be for me on the Telstra network.

My Vodafone plan is a $29 plan and I would like to pay around the same amount on Telstra. I am not sure whether going onto prepaid and buying a new mobile outright e.g. Motorola Defy Plus is better than a casual plan with a MRO. I cannot find what phones would be available under an MRO on the site.

Does anyone have some good suggestions as to which path I should take?

I would like something that offers a fair amount of data which the prepaid does seem to have with the "Text and Data" option. 

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Options for future Telstra customer?

The cheapest post-paid plan (that isn't even actively advertised) with Telstra starts at $40 per month. If you are only wanting to spend ~$30 then prepaid is the way to go.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

The cheapest post-paid plan (that isn't even actively advertised) with Telstra starts at $40 per month. If you are only wanting to spend ~$30 then prepaid is the way to go.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Elth
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Kalak

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit