VIDaytona
Level 1: Cadet

Order Delivered to the Wrong Address!

I pre-ordered the new iPhone Xs Max online 2 days ago on the 19th of September, hoping to receive them on 21st September when it’s launched. I was stoked when I got the email to say that my order has been dispatched. As I tracked my order this morning, I found out that my phone had been delivered to the wrong address!

I purchased my phone online via the sales chat, the support staff had entered the wrong address when processing my order. So I called StarTrack to find out if I can pick up my order in person as I had my order number and photo ID with me. Customer service rep at StarTrack said this is not the protocol and I had to contact Telstra, so I did, and was told by Telstra to just head to the nearest PO show them my order number and photo ID and I’ll be able to collect my phone. I was rapt, so I went down to the PO to collect my phone, but nope, they said my phone isn’t there and it hasn’t been delivered. It has gone back to the depot due to errror in delivery. I have been going back and forth with Telstra and StarTrack for the 4th time and still had no answers. 6 hours later, I was told that my order is on the way back to the warehouse, so My order will be cancelled once my phone goes back to the warehouse. I will have to wait for that to cancel and then place a new order. The whole point of ordering it online is to make my life easier, but it hasn’t!

To say the least, I’m not impressed with your service at all Telstra! We are not off to a very good start considering I’m a new customer. It can’t be this hard can it?

This seems to be an occurring issue too based on previous posts.
It’s not fair that I have to go through all these hassle when your staff had stuffed up with the delivery address.

Very disappointing!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ghost4
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Order Delivered to the Wrong Address!

In future, remember before placing order, there is always need for location address verification, even for simple plan change.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit