dia
Level 1: Cadet

overcharging

Why do Telstra tell so many whoppers.  I have been overcharged by $200+, I talked to someone about being overcharged, when I cancelled the TV subscription in November 2014, I was told by 3 differentpeople it had been cancelled, I had to contact them today because I m still paying $59.50 per month, it APPARENTLY has now been cancelled and the credit will be in my account, I was told by the first consultant that if I paid off the contract for the mobile phone which is under $100 he could put me onto a Casual Plan which would not cost anything or if I dropped the plan to a lower amount it still would not cost me anything,, I lost contact with him then spoke to someone else I was told a totally different story, it would cost us the rest of the Plan fee plus 81.36 if we wanted to go onto a Casual Plan and $50 more to change to a lower plan even though we are still in a contract with them, fortunately our membership finishes soon and they may not have us as customers anymore

What sort of communication do Telstra have with their empoyees 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Dani39
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: overcharging

Hi dia,

Thanks for sharing your experience and it is troubling to read of the different information. The message should definitely be the same across the board and promised actions should definitely be followed through with. 

If you do have any outstanding issues, please chat with us directly at http://tel.st/hsc3

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit