Tony_1956
Level 3: Gumshoe

Pre-Paid bonus renewal

Answered

I have been offered a deal for pre-paid which includes 800MB of freedom data, and Anytime bonus of unlimited calls to Tesltra Mobiles and standard texts for $10 instead of the regular $30 price. If I buy the starter, how long do I have to activate the sim before it expires? Secondly, when I choose the bonuses, do they continue with each renewal? Thirdly, are all renewals at the discounted price, or just the original purchase? Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pedah
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre-Paid bonus renewal

@Tony_1956 wrote:

I have been offered a deal for pre-paid which includes 800MB of freedom data, and Anytime bonus of unlimited calls to Tesltra Mobiles and standard texts for $10 instead of the regular $30 price. If I buy the starter, how long do I have to activate the sim before it expires? Secondly, when I choose the bonuses, do they continue with each renewal? Thirdly, are all renewals at the discounted price, or just the original purchase? Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

@Tony_1956 

Hi Tony, If not activated the starter pack will not expire. Your bonuses will remain the same for the life of the sim, as long as you recharge that sim/account. Once the original period is over your next recharge will be $30, the $10 is an introductory special from whoever, the retailer you are buying from. Enjoy your Christmas

#WinPhan

HTC Tytn II, HTC HD2, HTC DesireHTC Mozart, HTC HD7, HTC Titan 4G, HTC 8X, HTC One M7, Nokia Lumia 1020, 1320, 930, 830, 635, 530, Optus Lumia 950

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
pedah
Accepted Solution

@Tony_1956 wrote:

@Tony_1956 

Hi Tony, If not activated the starter pack will not expire. Your bonuses will remain the same for the life of the sim, as long as you recharge that sim/account. Once the original period is over your next recharge will be $30, the $10 is an introductory special from whoever, the retailer you are buying from. Enjoy your Christmas

#WinPhan

HTC Tytn II, HTC HD2, HTC DesireHTC Mozart, HTC HD7, HTC Titan 4G, HTC 8X, HTC One M7, Nokia Lumia 1020, 1320, 930, 830, 635, 530, Optus Lumia 950

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution

View solution in original post

Tony_1956
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thank you. Your information was very helpful.

pedah

Welcome
#WinPhan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit