roboman
Level 2: Rookie

Pre Paid Plan for 365

I was with a competitor on a similar plan but they decide to scrap the online account and go auto pay so I decide to employ some aussie's and go with the big T . Same plan offered so I make the move after payment of $102.00 I'm set to go (mid august 2020) when the $2.00 sim card expires it's a simple move to the 365 plan so on the 16/09/20 I open my account and cut and paste the number to the recharge area press recharge and get (wrong number only 12 digits required) and code 181 ????. So top up with a $10 and into the local big T to be informed the account is suspended and then after I return home and get a call the $100 has been used now the account shows no activity, data 1024 and 58 gb so the $100 has gone no record of it's use just vanished. These are the mobiles we ll have to have to verify financial transactions well that's my main use, calls maybe 5 a year text's quite a few, Customer Chat with Codi yeah right so we go round and round in circles with from Codi "I did not quite understand your last comment " BS to that. A formal complaint is on the cards to the Ombudsman this is unacceptable get your head out of your "A" Telstra and supply the service customers pay for , self serve just ain't working    

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Pre Paid Plan for 365

With Codi, type "Speak to a consultant" and that should get you put in the queue to chat to a human (note: needs to be done through the chat function in the My Telstra app on a mobile device).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit