Janelle71
Level 1: Cadet

Prepaid plan

I have just changed our plans on our mobiles as they are now out of contract for the following <removed to protect privacy> and <removed for privacy> to $40 bring your own device plans,  these came with 5gb data and $1000 calls.  Now we have both received text messages stating that we now have 10gb of data as we are sharing devices,  I specifically asked not to share devices and we only want the $40 per month plan each,  can someone please let me know what is happening.....  Thankyou Janelle Keech

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
o_0
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: Prepaid plan

for this you will need to chat directly to live support Telstra live support

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Prepaid plan

As far as I understand, if they are on the same account there is no way for the data sharing to be turned off. They would need to be on separate billing accounts for it to not share from the way I understand it works.

That being said as o_0 livechat should be able to confirm any options for you.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit