CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Previous bills

Answered

Hi i am trying to view previous bills and I am met with a page stating that previous bills are no longer available, this has been the same for over a month. When will it be fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Previous bills

If you're requesting specific bills older than 12 months, contact the billing team, otherwise the past  12 months worth of bills are available in My Account, the billing teams can access bills back to the last 8 years.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra. We aren't Telstra employees... but customers like you.

We are not privy to internal Telstra operations eg billing services.

Sorry.

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

If you're requesting specific bills older than 12 months, contact the billing team, otherwise the past  12 months worth of bills are available in My Account, the billing teams can access bills back to the last 8 years.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit