Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Promo Code Not Working

I received a promo code to update my BYO to month-to-month small mobile plan 40gb. It gave me a promo code to use on check out that gives $10/month credit on the bill for 24 months. The code has an expiry of 25/09/2020. But the code is not working when being applied at check out. It says it is not valid or expired. Can we have this fixed so I can upgrade my plan utilising the promo code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Promo Code Not Working

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

I have the same issue, and mine supposes to expire on 28/10/2020, but when I used it now, it says "The promo code ONLINE10MOBILE24 doesn't seem to be valid or has expired", which is strange because I got a few more days left. Were they able to fix your issue about this?

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue and my one expires tomorrow. Have been trying to sort this out since Thursday and getting tired of it. Why send out a promo code if it doesn't work?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit