sarahlin
Level 1: Cadet

PSMS spend limit and Telstra PocketNews

Answered

Hi, 

I'm on a $55 postpaid plan, and considering subscribe to Telstra PocketNews. I also regularly subscribe to other third party/psms services that are charged on top of my plan, and understand there is a spend limit of $100/month for these services. Just wondering does this $100/month limit include the use on Telstra PocketNews? and Do I get notification messages when I reach that limit? 

Generally what does the $100/month spend limit include apart from Third Party subscriptions/ psms? 

Thank you for your help in advance! 

Cheers

Sarah 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dani39
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: PSMS spend limit and Telstra PocketNews

Hi Sarah,

The charges will be included within the $100 spend limit. When you exceed your spend limit, an SMS notification will be sent and maybe a letter advising how to use the service. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dani39
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Sarah,

The charges will be included within the $100 spend limit. When you exceed your spend limit, an SMS notification will be sent and maybe a letter advising how to use the service. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

sarahlin
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Dani, 

Thank you so much for your reply. How about the subcription charges for Telstra Gameloft games? Is the $4.99/month subscription charge be included in the $100/month spend limit? Are there any other similar Telstra entertainment products included in this limit as well? 

Thank you again in advance 

Cheers

Sarah

ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Hi sarahiln,

So you're aware, these are excluded from Single Bill discounts, account and service level discounts.

The $4.99 would fall under the $100 spend limit however this means you cannot be charged above this amount per month. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit