PaulFlan
Level 3: Gumshoe

Reimbursement of AFL Live Pass

I refer to query to Telstra (Ref SR-787993829803). A month ago during discussion with a Telstra Customer Service person regarding billing anomalies, I was told that I was entitled to a reimbursement of the annual AFL Live Pass ($89.99), which I had purchased earlier in 2016 - this is now free with a mobile plan.

I was given a link which I followed and submitted my application for reimbursement. When my latest phone bill did NOT include the reimbursement I submitted another request. An email on 1 May told me to take up the matter with Crowd Support.

Can you please tell me why the refund of my AFL Live Pass subscription has not yet been made?

James <removed for your privacy>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Reimbursement of AFL Live Pass

I'm wondering if perhaps they haven't processed your original refund request yet.

Based on my experience with Telstra it's not unusual to see 6-8 week processing times for special offers.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Reimbursement of AFL Live Pass

Hi @PaulFlan

I apologise that you haven't been contacted as yet

I've sent you a private message to gain some details to be able to assist you further

To access your private messages and reply, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a envelope icon. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the menu icon (top left), scroll to bottom & log in. Once you've done this, tap the menu icon again & scroll to the bottom until you see "Messages". This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit