Josh137
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra One Number on Upfront Plans

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea when Telstra One Number might become available on the Telstra Upfront Plans?

A Telstra Store told me the were coming, but had no idea when.

Cheers,

Josh

Regards,
Josh B

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra One Number on Upfront Plans

Unfortunately, no.

They really shouldn't have removed the previous plans before they had all the features available on the Upfront Plans ready to go. PPP really.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Josh137
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi Jup,

Yeah, it really does blow me away sometimes. I nearly left when they removed data sharing last time but was waiting for one of my devices to finish contract. Now data sharing is back but I can’t move all my devices over to the new plans because one of them has an Apple Watch attached to them... 🙄

If there mobile service wasn’t much better then the other providers I’d go... but they are really now resting on their laurels... Optus will catch them for service coverage sooner or later and they will loose that monopoly... watch the share prices drop then!!

Regards,
Josh B
Dowser
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

@Josh137 wrote:

Optus will catch them for service coverage sooner or later and they will lose that monopoly...

Telstra have a market advantage, but not a monopoly.

Jupiter

And if Optus was serious about it, they could have done it years ago. They are a much larger company than Telstra when you consider their parent company (Singtel).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit