Level 1: Cadet

Telstra staff connect plan

Answered

Hi i am a former Telstra team member thats moved on but still have my staff connect plan. The contract is due to finish soon and i would love to see if i am able to grab a new phone on staff connect, or will i need to transfer to a normal customer plan. Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8: Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra staff connect plan

Hi Cath1979,

Simply - no.

You will need to go on to one of our Telstra Go Mobile plans. You can find these on the website. Sorry, but if you are no longer a staff member, you are not eligible for the Staff Connect Plan.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 8: Inspector
Accepted Solution

Hi Cath1979,

Simply - no.

You will need to go on to one of our Telstra Go Mobile plans. You can find these on the website. Sorry, but if you are no longer a staff member, you are not eligible for the Staff Connect Plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi
Thanks, i wasnt sure and my plan is due to cease from April next year. Smiley Happy
Cath
Highlighted

Hi,

I currently contract to Telstra and have a D number.. My current consumer plan just ended 2 days ago and was advised I should get a Telstra staff Connect plan instead of a standard consumer plan.

When I tried to follow the steps it shows a message that I am ineligible.. am I eligible?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Jared,

Thanks for contacting us. Are you employed directly by Telstra or do you work for an industry partner/licensed store/contracting company?

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit