Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Unable to get my product sent

So I ordered a samsung galaxy book2 two weeks ago, when I ordered the product I was told it was in stock and I would receive it in 3-5 business days.

5 days later the product doesnt turn up. I contact telstra again asking where the product is and when I would get it. I am then told the product is not in stock but I will receive the product in the next two days. Two days later still no product.

I contact telstra again about the product. This time I am informed that it is in stock and that they will make sure the product is expedite to me, I was then asked if I would like to speak to someone in complaints about the issue, as this is now getting beyond a joke and I keep getting told different information I figure I would like to.

Get sent across to complaints, instead of complaints asking me what is the issue and dealing with it, I am told that the reason as why I didnt get my product is because there was a depute with the delivery company and they know longer use them, but my product will differently be here on Monday (this was Friday at 3:00 so I highly doubt this). After trying to point out that I have been told so many different things I was kicked out of the online chat (thanks for taking my complaint no one seems to actually want to do this when I bring this up).

I finally manage to talk to a supervisor about this issue, who then ensured me the product will leave the warehouse on Monday (mind you it will be with the delivery company that I was told they no longer use) and be on the truck for delivery come Tuesday.

Monday turns up so I figure I would just double check that this is still the case, at which point I receive an email back informing me that, and I quote

Thanks for reaching us back. I have contacted the warehouse team today to make another follow up so that we can confirm if the device will be dispatched today as what was advised to us last week. They told me that they are currently having some internal issues with the dispatch of requested items from the warehouse and that the device should be dispatched within this week

At this point I highly doubt I am going to receive this product and find this whole situation beyond a joke. Moving forward I would never recommend telstra to anyone if this is how the treat customers, its as if they dont want my money Smiley Indifferent

Jason: Hi, im trying to add a tablet to my plan but the checkout page is returning a 404 - page not found
Kurt Andrew: Hi. Thank you for reaching this out. Apologies for the inconvenience on our website. If I may ask, have you tried other browser?
Jason: i tried on a mobile last night and got the same thing, not really sure what that has to do with it as a 404 is thrown from the server to say the page doesnt exist, it has nothing to do with a browser
Kurt Andrew:
Alright. Thanks for letting me know Jason. Let us just do this order via LiveChat as long as the stock is available otherwise, I will provide another option. May I know what device you're after so I can check?

Jason: the samsung galaxy book2
Kurt Andrew:
Thank you. Let me just check the stocks in 1-2 minutes.

Kurt Andrew:
Hi. Got a good news! We have enough stocks on our end and we can deliver it in a standard time of 3-5 business days. Shall we proceed to the next part?

Jason: yes please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unable to get my product sent

Hi Jason92,

I am sorry that you've had multiple issues with this order & getting your product delivered, it makes sense to me that you'd be feeling let down at this point. 

If you happen to have the order number you can actually track this yourself online here  https://tel.st/pxbpa

Let me know what you find.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hello,

Have you got your Galaxy yet? I have been waiting for mine too. It took me 1 month to place my order. I hope it will not take longer for a delivery. 

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Julie94,

Have you been provided with an order reference number as yet for this order? 

Once this has been received then you can have the order tracked online via 

https://tel.st/2kx8q

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Thank you! I checked and had online chat 24/7 as well. And here is what he showed me. I saw "in progress" and hope that it's not an out of stock item Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update and it looks as though this will be received on the 27/08/2019. 

Let us know if you do have any issues with this being received as advised in this tracking tool. 

Highlighted

Hello, it's me again.

I got my parcel from StarTrack. I was super surprised that there was only the SIM Card lol. Now I'm calling them and the man told me that there was no tablet in my order. Why they got all my documents then said only the SIM Card? For a SIM card, it never needs to show 100 points ID. So sad with their service Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Julie94, thanks for keeping us updated and sorry to hear of the troubles you've had however do require 100 points of ID for a new service. When you spoke with our team have they advised what your options are? 

Highlighted

I have been on a phone call with him over 1 hour until now. He tried to suggest me place a new order, order another type of tablet fits my demand but I said I need the Galaxy Book 2 only. And I just want to talk to the Control Group cause they talked to me before. Ortherwise, help me to cancel now. He said he are helping me to reprocess my order again, then he gave me a new order number. The tablet and a new SIM card will come in 3-5 days. After that time, I can cancel it, cause I can't wait for it longer. I need a tablet for myself in stead of going to the library every time and leave when they close. Hope this time worksSmiley Sad

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @Julie94 and I'm glad to hear we have processed the new order, I hope this is resolved for you. Please keep us updated on how you go. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit